Sunday, February 1, 2009

Crawling

So on the last post I said she some what crawls, well she is doing a lot better now. Yay! I'm super excited. Tonight I left her in her room so I can get her bottle ready and by the time I went back in there she was already almost out her door, but we have a gate up so she didn't know what to think about but she made her way past it. So I just wanted to post a couple of videos of her crawling after the necklaces that we just bought. (We were at a baby shower last weekend and we were all wearing them and she loved to play with it). Oh and if you listen to her while she was crawling she was making this crazy noise, lol I don't know what she was doing. When she lets me I will take a picture of her little tooth. :)

1 comment:

Grandma Z. said...

That is one determined little girl! Yeah Briana! You did it!