Saturday, February 7, 2009

2 more


Well yesterday when I was trying to look at her one tooth just to see if any more of that tooth popped up some more and behold ha there were 2 more holes in her gums. The 2 bottom teeth. YAY! She is going to be sooo cute with those cause when she smiles she shows her gums so you will see her 2 new teeth when they come in. I'm so excited. I tried taking pictures of it but she wont let me. Also yesterday I took her to the gym with me (they have a "daycare" there) and I went to go workout and she did so good. While I was working out I heard her talking loud I loved it. Here are some pictures that I took today of Briana. I cant believe she will be 8 months this month. It is CRAZY!! Getting soo big. :)

1 comment:

Grandma Z. said...

She is so adorable! Her teeth are cute too. She wants to be able to eat some steak soon.