Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tooth

I have no pictures today! Just wanted to write that yesterday when Briana woke up I went in there and changed her and I looked in her mouth and there is a tooth popping through. I am super stoked. Its about time. What the funny thing about it is, that it is not the 2 bottom ones that come in first, it is the 3rd one right next to the 2 bottom ones on the right. Too funny. That's it. Well post pictures at a later date, Big Pop. ;)

Oh and one more thing Briana has starting to some what crawl. She does a couple of pushes with her legs to get to her toys. I LOVE it. I cant wait till she crawls really good. :) She kinda started doing this last Saturday when I was at a baby shower. 1-24-09 YEAH

1 comment:

Grandma Z. said...

Can't wait to see it! Her pics are adorable.