Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

her she is with all of her V-day animals..

So today was a busy day for me at least. I woke up with Briana and played with her for a bit then I put her to bed and I got together our Valentines Day dinner. Which was really good. Also I got together Josh's Valentines Day dessert. Which he LOVED!!! I made Italian beef sandwiches and a chocolate chip cheesecake. Nana came over to watch Briana so I could clean the house from top to bottom before Josh got home from work. I just finished in the nick of time before he got home. I am pooped!!!! Anyways we had a nice dinner and some sparkling wine in our wedding flutes and went for a walk with the "girls", Briana, Josh and I. It was an awesome Valentines Day...here are some pictures of Briana.
I dont know how to put these pictures up!! This thing is confusing.

No comments: