Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Visit with cousin

Well my brother and his wife and their baby Anthony came into town from Orlando on Mon and left Tues, so they all came over our house after I got out of work and had dinner which I might add was awesome. My brother cooked (he is a chef), beer stuffed chicken doesn't sound too good but man it was. Anyways Anthony was sick with a cold for his first time, poor thing. So I was kinda scared for Briana to be around him! Monday my mom took her to the doctor (cause she took off of work to babysit) and he said NO MORE treatments. I was so excited oh and she weighed 18lbs and 7 1/2 inches ha little porker. She loves to eat. Not too much else to say we have a busy weekend this coming week we are going to get pictures done on Sun and after that we are going to go over Big Pop and Gma's for Abby's birthday celebration. So I will probably post something then. Until next time. Oh and I almost forgot I FINALLY found some headbands that actually fit Briana's big ole' head lol so I am going to put up some of her in the headbands.

1 comment:

Zachritz Family said...

I freakin' love her eyes and the head band is adorable!